- Wednesday, March 18, 2015The primary goals of Sahafa International School are intellectual endeavor and achievement. The School also believes that a well-rounded education includes experiences in the arts, athletics, and a variety of extra-curricular activities.
1. To offer students the best learning experiences.
2. To meet the needs of each unique learner.
3. To prepare students for their higher education and practical life.
4. To provide students with challenging and modern teaching methods.
5. To have educators who are committed to educational excellence.
1. The principal task of the school is to teach academics from an Islamic worldview so that the students are encouraged to develop a love for God, a love for learning, and the ability to function in the modern world. Education is to be formal and to meet the highest possible standards of excellence, using all given resources available.
2. Islamic teachings are a sound guide to aid the development of an ethical character.
3. Every child entering the school will be expected to abide by rules and regulations representing basic Islamic morals.
4. All decisions must be based on what is in the larger interest of students.
5. The School Board will work to fulfill the stated purpose of the school. All policies will be decided by Board consensus.
6. A safe, positive climate is necessary for social, moral, and academic growth.
7. Students, educators, support staff, and the community must be partners in the educational process.
8. Care and compassion must be a part of the educator’s character in order to respond to a child’s needs.
9. A nurturing home environment plays a critical role in the student’s development. Effective support must be extended to parents in order to assist the process.
10. Close communication with parents plays a vital role in optimizing student learning.
11. In order for the child to make successful transition into academics in Resalat Al Huda International School, the American standards of education will be adhered to, using qualified teachers, teaching tools, and teaching methods, covering a basic American Curriculum.
12. Excellence in education can be achieved for all students through planning instructional strategies and resources and by tapping higher order thinking to accomplish results.
13. Professional development of the staff is critical to our effectiveness.
14. The worth, talents and dignity of each student and employee must be respected.
Absolute News Manager: news publishing software and web content management system by Xigla Software
This article has been moved here